Origin of jossPidgin English from Portuguese deos from Classical Latin deus, a god: see deity
A Chinese image in a shrine.
Origin of jossPidgin English from Javanese deyos from Portuguese deos god from Latin deus ; see dyeu- in Indo-European roots.
(third-person singular simple present Josses, present participle Jossing, simple past and past participle Jossed)
- The characters have been clearly thought out and developed by creator Joss Whedon to carry on board with them a past bursting with intrigue and together they form the most diverse and wayward "family" that television has ever seen.
- You may know Joss Whedon from his work on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin off, Angel, but what you probably do not know is that neither of the two compare to Whedon's pet project, Firefly.
- Joss Whedon is set to write the script while Chris Evans, Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo (all of whom will be seen in other upcoming Marvel movies) are set to star in the film.
- This movie should not exist, and the fact that it does can be attributed to two things: creator, Joss Whedon's dedication to his pet project and the efforts of millions of fans worldwide.
- The site is constantly expanding their MP3 download selection, and you can download entire Joss Stone albums for a fee, plus find a few free Joss Stone goodies.