- One given to jesting.
- A fool or buffoon at medieval courts.
jest + -er
- With a pink background and black cats all around it, this little jester hat is strictly for the girls.
- A young man going to a medieval prom could dress as a jester, peasant, or even become his date's knight in shining armor, minus the horse of course.
- Your result is a single card, which can range from an Egyptian pharaoh to a Renaissance scientist, or even a court jester.
- A jester costume consisted of a long colorful tunic and tights, slippers and a distinctive jester hat.
- Martha Stewart: Five versatile styles, including a fun jester hat and vertical-stripe.