- acting on one another; reciprocally active
- designating or of programming or electronic equipment, as for TV, videodiscs, etc., which allows viewers to participate, as by making a response, influencing the pace of the action, etc.
- Comput. of or involving a mode of operation in which there is a continual exchange of information between the computer and the user
An example of an interactive game is one in which you communicate with the game and the game gives feedback back based on what you said or did.
- Acting or capable of acting on each other.
- Computers Of or relating to a program that responds to user activity.
- Of, relating to, or being a form of television entertainment in which the signal activates electronic apparatus in the viewer's home or the viewer uses the apparatus to affect events on the screen, or both.
(comparative more interactive, superlative most interactive)
- Acting with each other.
- Two interactive systems.
- (computer science) Responding to the user.
- Interactive user interface
- A feature (as in a museum) that can be interacted with.
interactive - Computer Definition
The back-and-forth dialog between the user and the computer. Games are always interactive, and most computer applications are interactive. The user selects a task, and the computer carries it out. Then the user selects another. Many Web pages are also interactive and increasingly function like locally installed applications (see dynamic Web page). Not Interactive A static Web page that has only links to other pages would not be considered interactive (see static Web page). In addition, a small utility program that performs one specific task may run without user interaction. After launching, the utility executes a set of instructions and exits.
- On the bright side, Disney ships are loaded with so many amazing amenities and special events, from character meet-and-greets and interactive games to pools and live theater productions, it's unlikely you will spend much time in your cabin.
- Prices vary widely based on activites, but they can include a ride on a pirate ship and interactive play including pirate arts and crafts, treasure hunts, "sword" fighting, pirate games, pirate dancing, creating pirate maps and more.
- Children, teens, and adults alike enjoy the adventures of the boy wizard and his friends as they battle the dark forces of the magical world, and that broad appeal makes the Harry Potter franchise perfect for an interactive theme park.
- In this exclusive LoveToKnow Web-Design interview with Adrian Dawson, the owner of 3030 Interactive, he discusses the history of his company, local Fargo web design market as well as the capabilities and expertise that his company offers.