- Occurring, carried out, or present while in flight: in-flight refueling.
- Provided or offered during a flight: in-flight meals.
- Alternative spelling of in-flight.
- Flying, making a flight, as opposed to being on ground.
- It can cover air flight accident for an in-flight crash, common carrier for if death is caused on public transportation such as cabs or ferries, and accidental death in case you die anywhere on your trip.
- Airplanes can be dull, and unless the in-flight movie is a real blockbuster, chances are you're going to be spending that flight staring out the window as you view a mundane plot of clouds.
- They are fun to detail because they are equipped with Laser-Torpedo guns and features options such as extended landing legs or in-flight retracted landing legs.
- Perhaps too formidable for the workplace, you can make the Natasha tote your trusty travel companion; it's the ideal size for an in-flight carry-on!
- Regional lifestyle magazines, trade publications, and in-flight magazines are all good places for freelance writers to get clips.