- Slang one who obtains money dishonestly
- Slang prostitute (noun)
- A person who will stop at nothing to get what he wants and who has aggressively trying to get it is an example of a hustler.
- A person who pretends to be bad at pool to get people to bet him in a game and make money is an example of a hustler.
- A streetwalker or prostitute who tries to entice people to sleep with her for money is an example of a hustler.
The definition of a hustler is a person who is aggressively hard-working who knows how to get around problems, or a person who makes money by doing something dishonest.
a person who hustles; specif.,
- A surname.
- Ben Stiller's first short film was a spoof on The Color of Money, called The Hustler of Money and starred Stiller in the Tom Cruise role and Mahoney as the Paul Newman character.
- Unique Lingerie carries retro Hustler lingerie along with selections from Leg Avenue and Sensual Mystique.
- Rom Hustler contains many ROMs, especially hard-to-find ones from Japan releases.
- Rom Hustler has hundreds of free downloadable Playstation ROMs.
- Hustler Lingerie has everything from rhinestones to costumes.