Horseplay is defined as boisterous fooling around, or to rough play.
When two kids are tussling around and play-fighting each other, this is an example of horseplay.
Rowdy or rough play.
(third-person singular simple present horseplays, present participle horseplaying, simple past and past participle horseplayed)
- To engage in horseplay.
- Loose bottom strings: So you've gone for a swim or engaged in a little beach horseplay with friends to find that the strings on your bikini bottom have come undone.
- These instances are extremely isolated, and passengers can protect themselves by avoiding any horseplay or irresponsible behavior on balconies or open decks.
- Enforce safe play behavior, including proper use of the slide and no running or horseplay.
- Avoid running, roughhousing, horseplay and practical jokes when the science room.
- Keep horseplay to a minimum- no jumping on, or dunking other swimmers.