- a passageway or room between the entrance and the interior of a building; vestibule
- a passageway; corridor
- A corridor in a building.
- An entrance hall.
- A corridor in a building that connects rooms.
- She opened the stairwell door and hurried down the stairs two floors then darted into a hallway to the elevator.
- Dulce motioned to Carmen from a hallway, so Carmen told Alex to take the children up and she would be up shortly.
- Careful not to let the heels of his boots make noise in the hallway, he headed for the living room.
- On her way to see Zamon, she stepped into an empty hallway before trying to call a portal.
- He emerged in a hallway lined with stone doors.