Origin of gravestoneMiddle English graveston
A stone placed over a grave as a marker; a tombstone.
- If the deceased did not choose what he/she wanted, it will be up to you to decide which one would be best for the gravestone.
- If you can't find the ideal inscription for your loved one's gravestone, consider writing your own.
- However, upon further exploration, the two men discovered an old cemetery where they could hear a baby's cry coming from the ground in front of a gravestone and a fresh grave site of a mother and infant who were recently buried together.
- Personalizing a gravestone with headstone phrases or epitaphs will add a special touch to the final resting place of your loved one.
- In another example, there's a person kneeling by a gravestone with long hair in her face.