A daughter of one's child.
- Destiny wasn't her only granddaughter, but all of the others were in their teens.
- He said he had a granddaughter who was special and he didn't want her to get stuck doing some sort of manual labor.
- Of Spain by Elisabetta Farnese (1692-1766), granddaughter of Ranuccio II.
- Representatives of the royal Stuarts who are senior to the house of Hanover, for Philip, duke of Orleans (brother of Louis XIV.3, married, as his first wife, Henrietta daughter of Charles I., and, as his second, Charlotte, granddaughter and heiress of the princess Elizabeth (daughter of James I.).
- Hope Scott, Q.C., and his daughter (Scott's great-granddaughter), the Hon.