A good-looking man.
- An example of good looking is a supermodel.
- An example of good looking is a gorgeous and expensive new car.
The definition of good looking is something or someone that is physically attractive or pleasing to the eye.
Of a pleasing or attractive appearance; handsome.
(comparative better-looking or more good-looking, superlative best-looking or most good-looking)
- You're a good-looking guy, so why can't you get a girlfriend?
- Alternative spelling of good-looking.
- Depending on what you do for a living, these shorts are sturdy and good-looking enough for work, too!
- The good-looking brunette parlayed her success on the reality TV show to launch her own career in Hollywood.
- In the Hamilton novels, both types of fairy are capricious and mischievous, but the good-looking and beautiful are considered "pure" while the monsters, the twisted and those deemed unworthy are considered "dark."
- Good choices from the Stacy Adams line are Stacy Adams Contemporary socks for a good-looking sock with a diminutive pattern or their Logo socks for a signature look.
- During the 1990s, Pitt's career moved forward with his role as J.D. in the blockbuster Thelma and Louise, where he played a good-looking hitchhiker and thief.