An example of globalization is when a company has offices in the US, Europe, China, Mexico and throughout the world.
- Alternative spelling of globalisation.
globalization - Computer Definition
Operating around the world. Although many large companies have globalized for decades, the Web, more than any other phenomenon, has enabled the smallest company to have a global presence. See localization.
globalization - Investment & Finance Definition
The spreading influence of companies beyond their national borders and increased interconnectivity between the economies and cultures of countries. Since 2000, there have been increasingly vocal protests against the ill affects of globalization. Critics have increasingly demon- strated against globalization at international monetary and trade meetings of organizations such as the International Monetary Fund and the World Trade Organization.
- It was an incredibly rapid evolution, driven by avarice, compulsion, globalization, and changing societal values!
- Christmas is seen as more of a Western custom that has been introduced to Korea due to globalization.
- The most significant impact of the growth of the global auto industry was the influence of globalization after the 1980s.
- Quality does not come cheap, but advances in digital patternmaking and globalization within the tailoring industry has made custom clothing far more approachable than many people realize.