- general arrangement or composition
- costume; outfit; dress
- driving ambition; vigor; energyalso get′-up·-and-go′
- An example of a get-up is someone wearing a pirate costume.
- An example of a get-up is a person who is motivated to do well in order to get promoted.
The definition of a get-up is an outfit or costume that a person is wearing, or high energy.
- You can sleep or seduce in a get-up like this.
- Choose your own matching bra for an understated crotchless get-up.
- The lightning-scarred boy will be seen everywhere this October, but Harry Potter Halloween costumes are the perfect get-up for a group.
- A good leather bra harness is an important part of a woman's bondage get-up.
- Whether you have a job interview lined up or are headed to a special event, you'll want to check out the vast selection of cheap men's suits available before splurging on a costly get-up.