Attire, such as evening gowns and tuxedos, for wear on formal occasions.
- Have the ring bearer measured between four and two weeks before the wedding to ensure the best fit, and consider asking him to wear a dress shirt and tie several times before the wedding so he is used to the feel of formalwear.
- Fortunately, there are multitudes of stores to choose from, and even your local department stores will often sell formalwear for little girls around the winter holidays and springtime.
- The "rules" for wedding formalwear are becoming more relaxed in modern times, so you have many choices depending on your preferences and the style of your wedding.
- Corbin tuxedos have a reputation in the menswear world that makes them a prime choice if you are considering purchasing your formalwear as opposed to renting it.
- Local department stores, bridal salons, children's formalwear shops, and consignment stores are excellent places to begin your search for the ring bearer tuxedo.