- The plates, serving bowls, platters, and other tableware used in serving a meal.
- A set of dishes.
(countable and uncountable, plural dinnerwares)
- The dishes used for serving dinner.
dinner + -ware
- While the dinnerware you find might not be specifically designed for a baby, you may be surprised at the unique patterns and designs you'll come across as you mosey down the dusty aisles full of treasures.
- Whether it costs $10.00 or $100.00, you have to eat so buy the freshest ingredients you can afford, use your best dinnerware, and enjoy the company, even if you're dining by yourself.
- Ten years on, you may decide to replace a plate or a bowl--you want to know now whether the manufacturer stocks dinnerware patterns that are no longer offered as sets.
- The Sheraton Vistana Resort provides many amenities in their one or two bedroom villas, such as a dining area, full sized kitchen, dinnerware, and a washer/dryer.
- Antique Stores: When looking for Christmas dinnerware that is suitable for a little one, people often overlook the possibilities that an antique store might hold.