The definition of defenseless is someone or something completely vulnerable that has no form of protection or no means of protection.
A one-day-old infant is an example of someone who would be described as defenseless.
lacking defense; unable to defend oneself; open to attack; helpless; unprotected
(comparative more defenseless, superlative most defenseless)
defense + -less
- She reminded herself she wasn.t defenseless with him this time.
- They looked at her, and she suspected they were silently cursing the defenseless civilian.
- "Sweet, little, defenseless, bet you're wet and taste just as sweet," the man who'd tasted her said.
- She squirmed, unwilling to be defenseless with the tarantulas so close and uneasy with the warm energy flowing again between them.
- Nobody has a right to hurt another person, especially a defenseless woman.