- A furnace in which pig iron is converted into steel by the Bessemer process.
- A machine that converts electric current from one kind to another.
- An electronic device that converts one frequency of a radio signal to another.
- A device that converts data from one code to another.
- A furnace for converting pig iron into steel in the Bessemer process.
- An electrical device for converting alternating current into direct current.
- The part of a radio receiver that changes modulated high frequencies to lower frequencies.
- Any device for adapting a radio or television receiver to added frequencies or modulations.
Origin of converter
- convert + -er