Missed my connection in Miami.
In this connection, the agreement can be seen as a step toward peace.
Established a connection to the Internet.
- The relation between things that depend on, involve, or follow each other; causal relationship.
- The logical linking together of words or ideas; coherence.
- The relationship of a word or statement to the context, as it affects the meaning.In that connection, let me say this.
- Affinity as by family ties, business, or common interests.
Used her connections to land a job.
An example of a connection is the link between peanut butter and jelly.
An example of conncection is the link between a mom and her kids.
An example of connection is the location where your pipes join your water heater.
An example of connection is plugging in a clock so it gets power.
Couldn't hear due to the bad phone connection.
The connection between overeating and obesity.
My headache has no connection with me going out last night.
As we were the only people in the room to laugh at the joke, I felt a connection between us.
Computers linked by a network connection.
I was talking to him, but there was lightning and we lost the connection.
The bus was late so he missed his connection at Penn Station and had to wait six hours for the next train.
Made a connection between the two pipes.
An obvious connection between the two crimes.
- In relation to; with respect to; concerning:The mayor's office made no comments in connection with the tax proposal.
- together with; in conjunction with
- with reference to