The definition of comedic is something funny.
A speech that is intended to be funny and draw laughs is an example of something that would be described as comedic.
Of or relating to comedy.
(comparative more comedic, superlative most comedic)
- Relating to comedy.
- Soccus were worn by comedic actors during Roman times, but the true origins of this form of footwear date back to more primitive times in which animal skins and matted animal hair were used to cover the feet.
- They often evoke comparisons to Mutt and Jeff, or Laurel and Hardy, and indeed, one of their main dramatic functions, when not delivering encoded messages, is to provide comedic relief.
- You may not always hear, "Can you hear me now?" anymore, but you will hear the comedic touch and practical information that make Verizon commercials some of the most enjoyable to watch.
- He was a member of the college soccer team, where an annual award called the "Leibo" is given to the team member who shows the most personal growth and adds comedic value to the team.
- And the Comedic francaise having all borne part therein.