(comparative more cobbed, superlative most cobbed)
- Broken, cut or trimmed into pieces of a convenient size, or formed into small blocks; cobbled.
- Remaining on, or taken from the cob, (as in "cobbed corn").
- Built of mud cobbles, and sealed with mud or an artificial equivalent.
- Crudely or roughly assembled; put together in an improvised way, (as in "cobbed together").
- Struck with misfortune (possibly a contraction of clobbered)
- (dialect) Odd, peculiar, strange. (Comparative can be cobb'der and superlative can be cobb'dest).
- simple past tense and past participle of cob