free from clouds; clear; bright
cloud + -less
- The sky is usually cloudless or only partly cloudy.
- It was a cloudless, northern, summer night.
- A few showers are all that fall from the almost invariably cloudless sky above the Transcaspian steppes.
- Apart from these the two seasons are sometimes broken by cloudless skies in winter, and a drizzling mist, called the gariia, in summer.
- The sky is continuously cloudless from the beginning of May till about the end of October; during the summer months the nights as a rule are dewy, except in the desert.