- subdued light given by or as by candles
- Old-fashioned the time for lighting candles; twilight; evening
candlelit (sense )
- Illumination from a candle or candles.
- Dusk; twilight.
- The light emitted by a candle
- A candlelight wedding and ball gown will flatter a mature complexion and figure, but a tropical sarong over a gold lame t-shirt may be your perfect second marriage wedding dress - only you and your groom can decide.
- Many things can set up a romantic mood - candlelight, long-stemmed roses, a decadent gourmet meal - but a truly romantic proposal will follow the three S's of romance: sincerity, sensitivity, and sacredness.
- The pretty Aussie pair tied the knot June 25, 2006 at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel on St. Patrick's Estate at Manly in Sydney, Australia, during a candlelight ceremony at sunset.
- If your table is very large and will seat many guests, you can opt for several smaller candlelight centerpieces, or one large one with smaller, complimentary candles at opposite ends.
- You can also make free reservations for special events throughout the year such as the Fort Point candlelight tour, which takes place on Saturday evenings, November through February.