- a thing or part built of bricks
- the work of laying bricks
- The technique or work of constructing with bricks and mortar.
- A structure made of bricks.
- Those parts of items that are made of brick.
- The quality of the construction of brick built items.
- Boilers set in brickwork are sometimes used in domestic work, although they are more favoured for horticultural heating.
- The town contains many ancient remains, notably the ruins of an ancient bridge in brickwork of twenty-one arches, of substructures in opus reticulation under the church of S.
- The construction of the wooden external dome, and the support of the stone lantern by an inner cone of brickwork, quite independent of either the external or internal dome, are wonderful examples of his, constructive ingenuity.
- Pietro e Paolo and the adjoining houses are extensive substructures (in opus reticulatum and brickwork) of the 1st century A.D., belonging to a building erected by M.
- For conveying small streams through embankments, channels or culverts are constructed in brickwork or masonry.