Origin of brazierFrench brasier: see braise
A brazier being used outdoors.
The definition of a brazier is a barbecue container, or a portable heater with a pan for lighting coals.
An example of a brazier is something in which you barbecue using fire and hot coals.
a metal pan, bowl, etc. to hold burning coals or charcoal, as for warming a room or grilling food
a person who works in brass
Origin of brazierMiddle English brasiere from bras: see brass
One who makes brass articles.
Origin of brazierMiddle English brasier from bras brass ; see brass .
- A metal pan for holding burning coals or charcoal.
- A cooking device consisting of a charcoal or electric heating source over which food is grilled.
Origin of brazierFrench brasier from braise hot coals ; see braise .
- A surname.
- In his book, The Thrive Diet, Brazier shows how adopting the Thrive Diet, dieters can be healthier, lose weight and achieve peak athletic performance.
- The Thrive Weight Loss Diet, also known as The Thrive Diet, is a diet developed by Ironman triathlete Brendan Brazier.
- Brendan Brazier is a professional Ironman triathlete and author of the Thrive Diet meal plan.
- In his book, Brazier makes specific recommendations for exercise on all levels of fitness.
- According to Brazier, cooking the foods will cause more stress on the body because some of the enzymes required for digestion will no longer be present.