Origin of brafrom brassiere
Origin of braShort for brassiere
Shortened from brassiere.
- (slang) friend
- Take it easy, bra!
- (slang) female version of bro
Representing a different pronunciation of bro, meaning brother
bra - Computer Definition
Synonymous with BRI (Basic Rate Interface).The term BRA generally is used outside North America. See BRI.
- Grabbing the bra and panties, she went to the living room and threw them into the fireplace.
- Then they caressed their way up her side, his thumb sliding under her bra and gently up the curve of her breast.
- It was pointless to buy a bikini and wear it only once, so Carmen bought a black push-up bra and some skimpy black briefs trimmed with black ribbon.
- She didn't own a swimsuit, so bra and panties had been her option.
- All he remembered was Ethel Rosewater's bra size and the price of beer at Delaney's Market.