A slice of beef, such as one taken from the loin or the hindquarters, suitable for broiling or frying.
- From large beefsteak tomatoes to tiny patio cherry tomatoes, tomatoes make wonderful container-grown vegetables.
- BEEFSTEAK CLUB, the name of several clubs formed in London during the, 8th and 19th centuries.
- Thomas Sheridan founded a Beefsteak Club in Dublin at the Theatre Royal in 1749, and of this Peg Woffington was president.
- The modern Beefsteak Club was founded by J.
- It is essentially a food cheese rather than a mere condiment, and 1 lb of it will furnish as much nourishing material as 24 lb cf the best beefsteak.