- decorative work in beads on dresses, purses, etc.
- a molding, edge, or pattern resembling a row of beads
- a narrow, half-round molding
- a narrow trimming of lacelike loops
- an openwork trimming through which a ribbon can be run
- Beads or the material used for making them.
- Ornamentation with beads. Also called beadwork .
- Architecture A narrow, half-rounded molding; a bead.
- A narrow piece of openwork lace through which ribbon may be run.
- Tiny drops of condensation, as on the outside of a glass.
- Present participle of bead.
- (architecture) Decoration or ornamental molding resembling a string of beads or of a semicircular cross section.
- The beads or bead-forming quality of certain liquors.
- the beading of a brand of whisky
- It's a beading machine that feeds a series of assorted beads onto hair for that boho look.
- Most windows have the bead fitted internally; however there are still some companies who fit the beading externally.
- Wooden beading should be glued and fixed with security screws.
- Does the beading caused by welding create a blockage?
- Beading wire is used throughout to provide strength and durability.