- decorative work in beads
- beaded molding; beading
- See beading.
- Architecture Beaded molding.
- The piece was created using beadwork applique in floral designs.
- Designers may substitute other design features, like rhinestones instead of Swarovski crystals or faux pearls for beadwork, to keep the costs low but the look fabulous.
- One of the most popular of the Native American arts is beadwork, which has been used to create eyeglass cases, hatbands, coin purses and wallets, to name just a few.
- Grandmother Spider jewelry includes bracelets and pendants made in intricate beadwork or with precious metals and gemstones that are meant to tell her story.
- Although her current collection does not list beaded bracelets, her gallery illustrates her skill with beadwork on necklaces, earrings, tiaras and pins.