- an exposing or being exposed; specif.,
- a being exposed to harsh weather conditions without protection
- the act or an instance of exposing a part of the body conventionally concealed, as in exhibitionism: indecent exposure
- a location, as of a house, in relation to the sun, winds, etc.: an eastern exposure
- appearance, esp. frequent appearance, before the public, as in the theater, on radio and TV, etc.
- the subjection of a sensitized film or plate to the action of light rays, X-rays, etc.
- a sensitized surface or section of film for making one picture
- the time during which such a surface or section of film is exposed
Origin of exposureexpos(e) + -ure