weight trainingweight training
Weightlifting done as a training program for improving or maintaining overall fitness, strength, or endurance.
- Women who are primarily interested in weight-training will enjoy Muscle and Fitness Hers Magazine, another American Media publication that was purchased from Weider Publications.
- It is necessary to alert your doctor before engaging in any exercise program, especially programs that involve weight-training machines.
- Strength training equipment includes everything from dumbbells and barbells to multi-gyms, benches and weight-training machines.
- Keep a weight-training journal and write down what you did during each workout and the amount of weight you used.
- You can easily add many more weight-training exercises to this basic routine to get an overall body workout.