- a pigment or coloring matter that is mixed with water for use as a paint
- a painting done with such paints
- the art of painting with watercolors
painted with, using, or relating to watercolors
- a. A paint composed of a water-soluble pigment.b. A work that is executed through the use of this paint.
- The art of using watercolors.
- Pertaining to the methods or products of watercolor.
- White, ivory, ecru, silver, and gold are popular, and the imagery and decorations are often in soft pastel or watercolor hues, often with soft focus for a romantic touch.
- This and other types of craft parties such as jewelry making and creating watercolor cards help girls expand their creative abilities and express their individuality.
- Watercolor Papillon Frame: Inspired by the popular "painterly" looks that dominated runways in 2008, this style featured a watercolor version of the Monogram print.
- A small dusting with gold confetti on the page could add excitement or you could substitute the gold confetti for watercolor paint accents.
- The artwork in the book is in watercolor and colored pencil, which create a soft, warm atmosphere perfectly suited for this timeless story.