- a stick that a person uses as for support when walking
- any of various elongated, wingless, phasmid insects resembling a twig, esp. a North American species (Diapheromera femorata) feeding on plantsalso walk′ing·stick·
- A cane or staff used as an aid in walking.
- Any of numerous slow-moving phasmid insects, chiefly of the family Phasmatidae, having a slender brown or green body that resembles a stick or twig. Also called stick insect.
(plural walking sticks)
- Alternative spelling of walking stick.