- an early rehearsal of a play in which the actors begin to carry out actions on stage
- any rehearsal, practice, or inspection in preparation for an event
- a step-by-step demonstration
- of or having to do with a walk-through
- designed to be walked through
See walk-through in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A brief rehearsal, as of a play or role, performed usually in an early stage of production.
- A television rehearsal during which no cameras are used.
- A thorough demonstration or explanation that details each step of a process.
Learn more about walk-through