- an early rehearsal of a play in which the actors begin to carry out actions on stage
- any rehearsal, practice, or inspection in preparation for an event
- a step-by-step demonstration
- of or having to do with a walk-through
- designed to be walked through
- A thorough demonstration or explanation that details each step of a process.
- A brief rehearsal, as of a play or role, performed usually in an early stage of production.
- (software engineering) The process of inspecting algorithms and source code by following paths through the algorithms or code as determined by input conditions and choices made along the way.
- (video games) A playthrough that details the steps involved in winning the game.