- having a voice
- having or using (a specified kind or tone of) voice: often in hyphenated compounds: deep-voiced
- expressed by the voice
- Phonet. articulated with simultaneous vibration of the vocal cords: said of certain consonants, as (b), (z), and (m)
See voiced in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Having a voice or a specified kind of voice. Often used in combination: harsh-voiced.
- Linguistics Uttered with vibration of the vocal cords, as the sounds (b) and (d).
- voicedˈness (voistˈnĭs, voiˈsĭd-) noun
Learn more about voiced