- the act or practice of vaccinating
- a scar on the skin where a vaccine, esp. for smallpox, has been applied
- Inoculation with a vaccine in order to protect against a particular disease.
- A scar left on the skin by vaccinating.
- The introduction of pure water and the establishment of compulsory vaccination have greatly improved the health of Rangoon.
- In Forty-five Years of Registration Statistics (1885) he maintained that vaccination is useless and dangerous.
- Smallpox is frequent on the coast, but is diminishing before vaccination; other epidemic diseases are extremely rare.
- Taking the vaccination will help to boost your immune system in preparation for the winter.
- The Malays formerly suffered severely from smallpox epidemics, but in the portion of the peninsula under British rule vaccination has been introduced, and the ravages of the disease no longer assume serious dimensions.