- a portable receptacle used for urinating, esp. by the bedridden
- a plumbing fixture for use by men in urinating, esp. one installed in a men's restroom
- a room, small building, etc. equipped with such fixtures
Origin of urinalOld French ; from Late Latin ; from urinalis, of urine ; from urina, urine
- a. A fixture, typically one attached upright to a wall, used by men for urinating.b. A room or other place containing facilities for urinating.
- A portable receptacle for urine.
Origin of urinalMiddle English, chamber pot, from Old French, from Late Latin &umacron;r&imacron;nale, from neuter of &umacron;r&imacron;nalis, pertaining to urine, from Latin &umacron;r&imacron;na, urine; see urine.