- a portable receptacle used for urinating, esp. by the bedridden
- a plumbing fixture for use by men in urinating, esp. one installed in a men's restroom
- a room, small building, etc. equipped with such fixtures
Origin of urinalOld French from Late Latin from urinalis, of urine from urina, urine
- a. A fixture, typically one attached upright to a wall, used by men for urinating.b. A room or other place containing facilities for urinating.
- A portable receptacle for urine.
Origin of urinalMiddle English chamber pot from Old French from Late Latin ūrīnāle from neuter of ūrīnālis pertaining to urine from Latin ūrīna urine ; see urine .