transitive verb-·made′, -·mak′ing
- to cause to be as before being made; cause to revert to the original form, elements, or condition
- to ruin; destroy
- to depose from a position or rank
transitive verbun·made, un·mak·ing, un·makes
- To deprive of position, rank, or authority; depose.
- To cause the ruin of; destroy.
- To alter the nature or characteristics of.
(third-person singular simple present unmakes, present participle unmaking, simple past and past participle unmade)
- (euphemistic) To destroy; to cause (a made article) to lose its nature.
un- +"Ž make