- [U-] the theological doctrine that all souls will eventually find salvation in the grace of God
- Universalism The doctrine, held especially by some Christian groups, that all people will eventually be saved.
- The condition of being universal, as in range or application; universality: the universalism of a signaling system in human cells.
- The belief that a particular theory or religion has universal application and is not limited in scope.
(countable and uncountable, plural universalisms)
- Short for Unitarian Universalism.
- The religion of the Universalist Church of America.