- the principle of union
- support of this principle or of a specified union
- the system or principles of labor unions
- ⌂ loyalty to the federal union of the U.S., esp. during the Civil War
- a. Belief in or support for a union or unions, especially a labor union or labor unions generally.b. The principles, theory, or system of a union or unions, especially a labor union or labor unions generally.
- The principle or theory of forming a union.
- The principles, theory, or system of a union, especially a trade union.
- Unionisma. Loyalty to the United Kingdom, especially in support of its sovereignty over Northern Ireland.b. Loyalty to the federal government of the United States during the Civil War.