The definition of a trainee is a person undergoing training and education for a career or job.
A new employee in a store who is learning how to use the cash register and take orders is an example of a trainee.
One who is being trained.
- Someone who is still in the process of being formally trained in a workplace.
train +"Ž -ee
- For example, will the trainee work with the trainer at his or her work station?
- Silence of the Lambs (1991) - FBI trainee Clarice Starling (Jodie Foster) seeks out the help of serial killer Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) to help her nab another serial killer.
- Loose Lips features a young woman who signs up for the CIA training program and falls in love with another trainee.
- After a period of training ranging from one to five years, a tanak symbiote is placed inside the trainee.
- Once the trainee is comfortable, she can branch out on her own and host parties for her own clients.