- of a telescope or telescopes
- seen or obtained by a telescope
- visible only with the aid of a telescope
- having distant vision: said esp. of a sight or lens that apparently enlarges distant objects
- having sections that slide one inside another: a telescopic drinking tumbler
- Of or relating to a telescope.
- Seen or obtained by means of a telescope: telescopic data.
- Visible only by means of a telescope: a bright star with a telescopic companion.
- Capable of discerning distant objects: telescopic vision.
- Extensible or compressible by or as if by the sliding of overlapping sections.
Origin of telescopictelescope -ic
(comparative more telescopic, superlative most telescopic)