- Supra is defined as a reference to a person or thing that was referenced earlier in a book.
An example of supra is a column note citing a character spoken about earlier in the story.
- Supra means above, over or greater than.
An example of supra is supraorbital, which means situated above the eye's orbit.
Origin of supraClassical Latin
Origin of supra-; from Classical Latin supra, above, over, akin to super: see super-
- Above; over; on top of: suprarenal.
- Greater than; transcending: supramolecular.
Origin of supra-Latin, from supra, above, beyond; see uper in Indo-European roots.
- (law) Used to indicate that the current citation is from the same source as the previous one.
Latin suprÄ (“above")
Georgian áƒ¡áƒ£áƒ¤áƒ áƒ
Latin supra (“above")
supra - Computer Definition
A relational DBMS from Cincom Systems, Inc., Cincinnati, OH (www.cincom.com) that runs on IBM mainframes and VAXs. It includes a query language and a program that automates the database design process.
supra - Legal Definition