- a person who saunters
- a wanderer; esp., an itinerant actor
- a vagrant
- ⌂ a light, chairlike baby carriage, usually collapsible, with openings for the legs at the front
- One who strolls: elderly strollers in the park.
- A carriage with three or four wheels and often having a retractable hood, that is pushed while walking to transport a infant or young child.
- An itinerant actor or performer.
- A vagabond.
- A seat or chair on wheels, pushed by somebody walking behind it, typically used for transporting babies and young children.
- One who strolls.
- A vagrant.
- Men's semiformal daytime dress comprising a grey or black single- or double-breasted coat, grey striped or checked formal trousers, a grey or silver necktie, and a grey, black or buff waistcoat.