- a person or thing that strips
- a person who does a striptease
- An example of a stripper is a woman who gets paid to dance and take her clothes off on stage.
- An example of a stripper is what you'd use to peel paint off of an old dresser.
The definition of a stripper is a person or thing that takes things off.
- One that strips, as one that strips photographic negatives or positives.
- A chemical product for removing a surface covering, such as paint or varnish, from furniture or floors.
- One who performs a striptease.
- An oil well that produces ten barrels or fewer per day.
strip +"Ž -er.
- Perhaps finding out more about the girls' clothing boutique, Dash, or whether the stripper pole that the girls bought for mom and step-dad's anniversary goes to use, will be enough to keep numbers up during season two.
- While some women still prefer to live it up on the town or hire a male stripper to entertain their gal pals, others prefer to plan something a bit more unique to commemorate this very special night.
- There are three simple Do-It-Yourself (DIY) wallpaper removal methods that even a home improvement novice can attempt - water and vinegar, steaming and chemical wallpaper stripper.
- Lucy Pargeter as Chastity Dingle, who made her first appearance as a stripper (dressed as a nun) and whose penchant for revealing outfits has made quite popular.
- You may remember T-Pain from 2005, when his impossible to ignore (for many reasons) song I'm N Luv (Wit a Stripper) was burning up the airwaves on MTV.