- An example of a stripper is a woman who gets paid to dance and take her clothes off on stage.
- An example of a stripper is what you'd use to peel paint off of an old dresser.
The definition of a stripper is a person or thing that takes things off.
- a person or thing that strips
- ⌂ a person who does a striptease
- One that strips, as one that strips photographic negatives or positives.
- A chemical product for removing a surface covering, such as paint or varnish, from furniture or floors.
- One who performs a striptease.
- An oil well that produces ten barrels or fewer per day.
strip +"Ž -er.