- a fishing lure with attached blades that revolve or flutter when drawn through the water; also, any of these blades
- a domelike cap that fits over the hub of an airplane propeller and rotates with it
- One that spins: a spinner of flax; a spinner of tall tales.
- A fishing lure that rotates rapidly.
- A fairing fitted over the hub of the propeller in some aircraft.
- Games A device consisting of a dial and an arrow that is spun to indicate the next move in some board games.
- A device for cleaning lettuce and other vegetables, consisting of a perforated bowl or container that can be spun to drive off rinse water.
- Agent noun of spin; someone or something who spins.
- A conical cover at the center of some aircraft propellers.
- (slang, film) Used primarily in the adult film industry, an actress or prostitute with a tiny frame, usually very thin and small-breasted.
- (computing, graphical user interface) An input control for entering a number, with accompanying arrowed buttons that increase or decrease the value.
- (cricket) A spin bowler.
- (fishing) A type of lure consisting of wire, a rotating blade, a weighted body, and one or more hooks.
- An ornamental hubcap that spins independently of the wheel
- A goatsucker.
- A spinneret.
spin + -er.