- The definition of socialist is something related to or someone in support of socialism.
An example of socialist is the ideal of a sharing society that created Social Security.
- The definition of a socialist is a person who supports socialism, or is a member of the Socialist party.
An example of a socialist is Albert Einstein, the scientist.
- an advocate or supporter of socialism
- [S-] a member of a Socialist Party
- of or like socialism or socialists
- advocating or supporting socialism
- [S-] of or having to do with a Socialist Party
- An advocate of socialism.
- often Socialist A member of a political party or group that advocates socialism.
- Of, promoting, or practicing socialism.
- Socialist Of, belonging to, or constituting a socialist party or political group.
(comparative more socialist, superlative most socialist)
- Of, promoting, practicing, or characteristic of socialism.
- One who practices or advocates socialism.
- Of, belonging to, or constituting a party or political group that advocates socialism.
- A member of a party or political group that advocates socialism.