Liberation is defined as being set free, or obtaining equal rights.noun
- An example of liberation is when a prisoner is set free from prison.
- An example of liberation is allowing homosexual couples to be married.
- a liberating or being liberated
- ☆ the securing of equal social and economic rights: women's liberation movement
- liberationist noun
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The act of liberating or the state of being liberated.
- The act or process of trying to achieve equal rights and status.
- libˌer·aˈtion·ist noun