The definition of sidesplitting is something that is really funny or the laughter from something that funny.adjective
- An example of sidesplitting is a very funny movie, a sidesplitting movie.
- An example of sidesplitting is the laughter at a very good comedy show, sidesplitting laughter.
- very hearty: said of laughter
- causing hearty laughter: a sidesplitting comedy
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Convulsively hearty; uproarious. Used of laughter.
- Causing convulsive laughter; extremely funny: a sidesplitting comedy.
- sideˈsplitˌting·ly adverb