Detail of a sequined jacket.
The definition of sequined is something covered with small shining spangles.
A dance costume covered in shiny spangles is an example of a sequined costume.
adorned with sequins
(comparative more sequined, superlative most sequined)
- Decorated with sparkly adornments like sequins.
- If you're hoping to wear a dressy top that isn't too heavy, a lace cotton cami is a great alternative to a beaded or sequined style - both of these add plenty of weight and can feel uncomfortable on some women.
- Sleeveless shifts with sequined details look the dressy part and look cute with a bolero jacket worn on top; this is especially ideal if you're trying to conceal heavy arms.
- Heavy beading and extravagant embellishments may not be comfortable, and heavily sequined attire will take away from your natural beauty and the beauty of your surroundings.
- They are masters at creating uniforms that are comfortable to move in, beautifully sequined and rugged - designed for use and wearing in different performing environments.
- To create a gilded look, women may opt for sequined gold or silver mindresses or shifts, while men can create a bubbly look in a striking gold lame suit or a festive gold sequined tie on top of a white shirt and black dress pants.