Kimberly took a journey of self discovery to Vietnam which gave her a more compassionate and less self centered view of the world.
An example of self discovery is going to therapy or meditating to have time to consider and contemplate your strengths and weaknesses.
self-discovery - Medical Definition
- Because the MBTI is also a tool for self-discovery, mental health professionals may administer the test in counseling sessions to provide their patients with insight into their behavior.
- Therapeutic approaches, such as art therapy, which encourages self-discovery and empowerment, may be useful in treating psychosocial disorders.
- Infants are engaged in the vigorous process of self-discovery, learning their world by looking, listening, chewing, smelling, and grasping.
- Paying close attention to these aspects of a natal chart is the key to self-discovery and understanding within relationships.
- Your first yoga teaching job, like the rest of your yoga journey, is a process of understanding and self-discovery.