- Seer is defined as a person who is able to see, or a person who is able to see into the future.
- An example of a seer is someone who still has their eye sight.
- An example of a seer is a psychic.
- The definition of a seer is a unit of weight used in India equal to 2.06 pounds.
An example of a seer is a mango that weighs 2.06 pounds.
seer definition by Webster's New World
- a person who sees
- a person with the supposed power to foretell events or a person's destiny; prophet
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
a varying unit of weight used in certain countries of Asia, esp. a unit of weight of India equal to maund or 2.06 lb (.933 kg)
Origin: Hindi sēr
seer definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that sees: an inveterate seer of sights.
- A clairvoyant.
- A prophet.